- 52nd Street is a bustling commercial corridor that connects to multiple West Philadelphia neighborhoods and is home to more than one hundred storefront businesses and dozens of sidewalk vendors providing goods and services to local residents.
- Small business services, technical assistance, loan products, and grants are available from The Enterprise Center. Just ask!
- $15 – $18/SF NNN plus utilities, depending on scope of renovations.
- Not suitable for daycare use.
- 1st Floor: 3,026 SF for lease I Dividable spaces: 1,699 SF & 1,231 SF
- 2nd & 3rd Floors: 3,000 SF per floor
- Busy commercial district with high foot traffic; just steps from the newly renovated 52nd Street transit stop, and near major retailers, franchises and fast-food restaurants.
Click here Marketing Plan Layout April 4 2016 to view floor plan.