- A 84,000 SF, 3-story former call center building with handicap access and an elevator.
- The first floor is occupied by well-established social services organizations.
- Shared lobby or waiting area located at front entrance
Available for Lease: $14 – $18/SF, Gross, depending on scope of renovations
- 2nd & 3rd Floors: 4,000-25,000 SF
Designed per tenant’s requirements, spaces can be renovated in 4 to 6 months
- 100% sprinklered, central fire alarm station
- Handicap Accessible with ADA Bathrooms
- Monthly Parking Available
- Floor Access: One (1) – passenger elevator with capacity of 3000 lbs. Handicap lift from street level at front entrance, 3 stair towers.
- Consistent commuter and visitor traffic
- Situated adjacent to the Upper Darby Municipal Building
- Close to local shopping and restaurants
- Near the 69th Street Transportation Center, servicing Delaware County and Philadelphia