* A 84,000 SF, 3-story former call center building with handicap access and an elevator.
* The first floor is occupied by well-established social services organizations.
* A 1,400 SF office space is available immediately!
* The 2nd and 3rd floors are available per your space requirements (4,000 to 25,000 SF per floor).
* This building has space capacity for a reception area, multiple cubicles, offices, conference rooms, kitchen and ADA bathrooms.
Available for Lease: $14 – 18/SF, Gross, depending on scope of renovations
* 1st Floor: 1,400 SF
Five offices with a waiting room
* 2nd & 3rd Floors: 4,000-25,000 SF
Designed per tenant’s requirements, spaces can be renovated within 4 to 6 months
* 100% sprinklered, central fire alarm station
* Handicap Accessible
* Monthly Parking Available
* Life Safety: Central fire alarm station, hard wired smoke detectors, security cameras throughout.
* HVAC: Heated by 2 gas fired boilers delivered through radiator. Cooling by one compressor-chiller distributed by three circulating pumps.
* Electric: Provided by PECO, supplied underground by a pole mounted transfer. One (1) diesel powered emergency generator providing 1000kw of emergency power.
* Floor Access: One (1) – passenger elevator with capacity of 3,000 lbs. Handicap lift from street level at front entrance, 2 stair towers, 1 -500 lb. capacity dumb waiter.
* Consistent commuter and visitor traffic
* Situated adjacent to the Upper Darby Municipal Building
* Close to local shopping and restaurants
* Near the 69th Street Transportation Center, servicing Delaware County and Philadelphia
The Centre at 7200 flyer